- Trees on your street (DC UFA tree MAP) Tree service schedule www.ddot.dc.gov/node/499832.
- Current street tree removal http://ddot.dc.gov/node/500202.
- Construction watch and report DDOT “Blue Book” (2009) Requirements for protecting trees: 611. O7 (B)(2) and 611.07 (B)(1) and 611.07 (B) (3) (4). See RMA_Protect_Trees_Construction.pdf.
- Foreign missions
DC Greening Embassies Forum (April 2012) blogs.state.gov/stories/2012/04/22/embassies-and-consulates-are-going green#sthash.hJb7TOHn.dpuf
Greening Council (US Department of State) www.state.gov/m/pri/gdi/council/
- Tree bill news
DC Environmental Network www.dcen.net/primer-on-urban-forestry-tree-bill/
Casey Trees legislation page www.caseytrees.org/get-involved/action/legislation/
- DC forest goals
Sustainable DC Plan (2011) includes 40% tree canopy goal sustainable.dc.gov/ Tree report card caseytrees.org/resources/publications/treereportcard/
DC Environmental Network www.dcen.net/mayor-grays-sustainable-dc-legislation/
- Cleaner air and water
- Voices for trees
Casey Trees Citizen Advocates
- Trees for Georgetown www.cagtown.org
- DC Environmental Network
- Alliance for Community Trees